Blackstar HT-1R MKII Guitar Amplifier
Product Code: HT-1RCMK2
Blackstar HT-1R MKII Guitar Amplifier 1w 8" Valve Amp Combo w/ Reverb.
1 Watt of Scorching Tube Tone
What can you do with one watt? Plenty, if you have a Blackstar HT-1R MkII — it’s packed with all the tones you’ll ever need. For boutique tones, check out the HT-1R MkII’s updated clean channel.
Want something more aggressive? Then kick in the overdrive channel, and you’ll experience a smorgasbord of distorted textures. And thanks to Blackstar’s patented Infinite Shape Feature, you can dial in everything from inspiring British edge-of-breakup grit to tight and punchy American high gain.
Beyond that, HT-1R MkII includes onboard reverb and a USB output. Whether you need cranked up tones in your practice space or a great all-rounder for your studio, the HT-1R MkII is a top-shelf low-watt amp combo.
- 1-watt all-tube 1 x 8" guitar combo amplifier
- 2 channels with footswitchable voices deliver tonal flexibility
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, hard rock, and metal
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Digital reverb adds dimension to your playing without washing it out
- USB audio output makes recording easy