AKG C314 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone - Matched Pair
Product Code: C-314ST
AKG C314ST - STEREO MATCHED PAIR
CAPTURE EVERY DETAIL - for project studio and stage applications
One of the most respected families in audio recording is proud to introduce a new member. Join us in welcoming the AKG C314 professional multi-pattern condenser microphone to the studio, stage, and wherever your sound takes you.
Born from our commitment to total precision, and a team of the finest microphone engineers, the C314 makes use of the best materials and components found throughout the world. It has gone through an exacting design and highly detailed manufacturing process to bring you the end result: A microphone that captures every detail with the precision your creativity deserves.
Realistic stereo recordings require microphones with outstanding performance and excellent quality. It also requires performance consistency and accurate localization from the pair of microphones. Therefore, every factory-matched pair of C314s is created from thousands of individual microphones selected by AKG‘s sophisticated computer-aided matching method. The result is the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity for stunning, three-dimensional recordings.
- Four selectable polar patterns perfect for every application: vocals, guitars, overheads, piano and more
- Lowest self noise for the highest resolution in high-dynamic applications, such as miking classic instruments
- Overload detection LED indicates overly high sound pressure levels—know exactly when to use the pad
- Computer-matched diaphragms guarantee the highest polar pattern accuracy
- Integrated capsule suspension reduces mechanical noise and resonances
- 20 dB attenuation pad and bass-cut filter for close-up recording and reducing the proximity effect