PB1911 Rechargeable Pedalboard Large
Product Code: 30/PB1911
Tourtek PB1911 Rechargeable Pedalboard Large
The PB1911’s 19.25” x 10.6” durable, yet lightweight chassis features a powerbank with 20 output ports: six (6) 9V/600mA [for standard effects pedal], eight (8) 9V/2000mA, four (4) 12V/1000mA and two (2) switchable 18-24V/500mA. That means you can provide ample power to up to 20 effects pedals without having to plug into an outlet. In addition, the PB1905 comes with enough male Velco® pedal mounting tape (1m) to cover the entire pedalboard and help secure all of your pedals. You get ten (10) positive tip polarity power cords and two (2) negative tip polarity power cords, so you have everything you need to connect your pedals and design your ideal pedalboard. A protective carry case is also included to keep all your gear safe during transport.
*Based on five pedals, each requiring DC9V @ 100mA. Actual battery life depends ion the number of pedals connected, and their voltage rating/current draw. Full charge cycle time: approx. 2–3 hours.
- 19.25” x 10.6” pedalboard with a built-in powerbank to run all your pedals
- 20 powerbank output ports (6x 9V/600mA, 8x 9V/2000mA, 4x 12V/1000mA, 2x switchable 18–24V/500mA)
- Power up all of your pedals with a single switch
- Clean, quiet battery power equivalent to a 9V alkaline battery
- Durable, lightweight chassis
- 2–3 hour fast charge lasts for up to 10 hours
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Useable while charging, even if battery is low or uncharged
- Power/capacity LED indicator