Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio (Gen 3)USB Interface with Microphone & Headphones
Product Code: MOSC0030
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio 3rd Gen
2-in, 2-out USB audio interface with a condenser microphone and headphones
• The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• Large diaphragm condenser mic enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source
• The upgraded HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort, invaluable for recording or mixing
• High headroom instrument input allows you to record guitars and basses without any unwanted clipping or distortion
• With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
"You won't get a better sounding, more reliable recording package. Scarlett Solo Studio provides singer-songwriters with the simplest all-in-one solution for a reassuringly easy recording process. Right out of the box you get a Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, condenser microphone, 3-metre XLR microphone cable, closed-back headphones, and free software so you can start making music in no time at all.
The Scarlett Solo features a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The CM25 MkIII condenser microphone enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source, while the HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones, with a new improved design, offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing.
Simply plug your guitar or bass in to the high-headroom instrument input and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion, and keep an eye on your input level with intuitive Gain Halo metering.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range and Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback. And the Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
Your Scarlett Solo Studio pack comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
As with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts."
֠֠• Ableton Live Lite music making software
֠֠• Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
• Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
• Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
• A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
• Softube Time & Tone Bundle
• Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
Connectivity USB Type-C
Protocol USB 2.0
Form Factor Desktop
Simultaneous I/O 2 x 2
A/D Resolution 24-bit/192 kHz
Number of Preamps 1
Phantom Power YES
Instrument Inputs 1
Line Inputs 1
Analogue Outputs 2 TRS (Balanced)
Headphone Outputs 1
Bus Powered YES
CM25 MkIII Microphone Cardioid/Condenser
HP60 MkIII Headphones Closed Back