Roland GR55GK (incl GK3 Pickup) guitar synth and effects processor
Product Code: GR55GKBK
BOSS GR55GKBK - With decades of experience developing the industry's hottest guitar synths, Roland's GR-55 guitar synth and effects processor gives you more incredible tones and features than ever before, making laggy and inaccurate tracking a thing of the past.
- Ultra-fast tracking provides incredibly responsive synth processing.
- 3-pedal live control plus a built-in expression/volume pedal.
- Sound Generator: PCM (2 tones), COSM Modeling (1 tone).
- Tones PCM: 910 types. Modeling: 23 types (guitar mode), 17 types (bass mode).
- Effects MFX (Multi-Effects): 20 types.
- AMP (Preamp): 42 types. MOD (Modulation): 14 types. DELAY: 7 types. REVERB: 5 types. CHORUS: 4 types. EQ: 1 type.
- 270 x Guitar patch memory presets (plus 297 user patches).
- 90 x Bass patch memory presets (plus 297 user patches).
- 240 x 64 LCD display.
- 1 x 13-pin DIN GK input connector.
- 1 x 1/4" guitar output jack.
- 2 x 1/4" main outputs.
- 1 x 1/4" stereo headphone output.
- MIDI in and out connectors.
- 2 x USB port (computer connectivity and USB memory connector).
- USB Memory Audio Player File Format: WAV, AIFF.
- Sampling resolution: 24-bit/44.1kHz.
- Included accessories: AC adaptor, owner's manual, GK-3 divided pickup, 16.4' GK cable.