Korg Minilogue XD Module
Product Code: KO-MINILOGUEXDM
Korg Minilogue XD Module
The desktop module is equipped with the same controllers as the keyboard version, making it a great choice not only as an additional sound module for your keyboard or DAW but also providing excellent performability, giving you an easy way to include an analog polyphonic synth in your setup. It's also equipped with a poly-chain function that lets you connect it with another minilogue xd or minilogue xd module so that the two units can operate as a polysynth with a total of up to eight voices in your studio or on stage.
Add the sounds of the minilogue xd to your setup or system!
Voice structure of minilogue xd is 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO. In addition to the distinctive circuits found in the series, such as wave shaping to shape the overtones of the oscillator and a sync/ring switch, there's also cross modulation, a two-pole filter that can be both sharp and fat, and a drive switch that adds thickness and drives signal into minilogue xd’s filter. Every parameter has been tuned in detail based on what musicians want out of their synth. The sounds range from the warm pads typical of analog to fat basses and crisp lead sounds, covering every situation.
The additional sound design possibilities of digital sound are delivered by the multi-engine: the third oscillator in addition to the two analog VCOs. This engine, which is equipped with three different types of sound generator (noise, VPM, and open-source user oscillators) lets you take advantage of a sonic character that's different than analog, and use it at the same time as the analog engine, infinitely expanding xd module’s potential through hybrid sound design.
- Digital multi-engine provided as a third oscillator in addition to the two analog VCOs. –This engine is equipped with three different types of sound generator (noise, VPM, and user slot)
- Polyphonic step sequencer controlled by 16 buttons
- Micro tuning function featured on the monologue, allowing you to individually adjust the pitch of each key.-23 preset tunings are built-in that include some created by Aphex Twin and Dorian Concept, and users can also create and store six user scales
- Joystick controls pitch bend and modulation depth, etc. A desired parameter can also be assigned to the up/down axis
- Two CV IN jacks are provided, with voltage levels of -5V–+5V
- A stereo effect unit is provided at the final stage, and the output jacks are now also stereo.