Sennheiser MD 421-II
Product Code: 000984
Sennheiser MD 421-II.
The MD 421 II is one of the best known microphones in the world. Its excellent sound qualities enable it to cope with the most diverse recording conditions and broadcasting applications. The five position bass control enhances its all-round qualities.
- Rugged professional microphone
- Five position bass roll-off switch Effective feedback rejection
- Clear sound reproduction
- Easy handling due to pronounced directivity.
- Modular overall system, i.e. all system components are easily interchangeable and combinable
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Microphone includes a detachable cap as integral wind/popshield
- Individually adjustable to all head sizes
- Twist-proof microphone boom ( 2.0 mm), can be attached to the left or right side (removable attachment clip)
- Flexible gooseneck section
- Connection cable can easily be interchanged
- Attachment clip for microphone boom can be interchanged
- All metal parts coated in a physical vapour deposition process