Neural DSP Quad Cortex
Product Code: Neural_Quad_Cortex
Neural DSP Quad Cortex
Current forecasts from Neural DSP for the next availability will be posted very shortly. We will update this whenever we are given new information, but please understand this is totally up to Neural DSP and they have faced many challenges with component shortages + unprecedented demand. Click here to place a small pre-order deposit & guarantee your place in the queue.
Quad Cortex is the most powerful floor modeler on the planet. With 2GHz of dedicated DSP from its Quad-Core SHARC® architecture, this ludicrous amount of processing capacity provides limitless sound design possibilities.
Capture, share and download your favorite rigs’ sounds. Equipped with our unique biomimetic AI technology, Quad Cortex can learn and replicate the sonic characteristics of any physical amplifier, overdrive, and cabinet with unprecedented accuracy.
Unlike any other, our sophisticated neural network algorithm perceives sound akin to human perception, making it the most natural-sounding capture solution on the planet.
We are collaborating with some of the best producers and sound designers to provide an ever-growing collection of free rig captures in addition to our full-circuit models.
As good as it gets
Quad Cortex packs a vast amount of state-of-the-art emulations of your favorite gear with unprecedented accuracy and unbelievably natural dynamic response.
- 50+ Amps
- 70+ Effects
- 1000+ IRs
Using advanced mechanical design and manufacturing techniques, we managed to not only build the most powerful floor modeler/multi-effects processor on the planet, we also managed to pack it all in an extremely compact format.
Seamlessly Integrate Cortex with your favorite devices
Explore and share endless presets on the cloud using Neural CNS Mobile. It syncs up to your device, and with Quad Cortex’s built-in WiFi module all the presets are beamed wireless.
Cortex Desktop Controller allows you to control the floor unit in real-time, as well as direct access to Neural CNS for exploring, sharing and downloading presets with the Cortex users community
- 7” display with multi-touch sensors
- An ever-growing collection of hyper-realistic virtual devices
- Neural Capture ™
- Proprietary stainless steel stomp+rotary actuators
- 2GHz Quad-Core SHARC® architecture
- WiFi module for wireless preset sharing, cloud backups, over-the-air firmware updates, and more!
- Anodized aluminum unibody
- Use Quad Cortex as a high-fidelity interface, with Cirrus Logic codecs and an ultra-low-latency USB audio transmission.
- Dual Combo Inputs: TS, TRS, and XLR, variable impedance and level controls, built-in microphone preamps, and phantom power supplies.
- Dual effects-loops: ideal for embedding external mono, or stereo effects into your signal chain, as well as additional input/output jacks.
- 1/4” Output jacks: two mono, balanced (TRS) outputs provide pristine sound quality and optimal noise performance.
- XLR Output jacks: two mono, balanced XLR output jacks.
- Headphone Output: ideal for quiet practicing.
- MIDI In, Out/Thru: receive and send MIDI messages to automate switching and control of every parameter in Quad Cortex, as well as controlling other units.
- Dual Expression Inputs: connect up to two expression pedals. They can be assigned to control wahs, volume, as well as pitch-shifting algorithms.
- USB: Ultra-low latency audio transmission, firmware updates, MIDI, and more.
- 11 stainless steel stomp+rotary actuators allow for switching and rotational control (just like the footswitches and knobs you are used to, but unbreakable). All audio connectors are Neutrik®