Roland VT-12 Vocal Trainer.
Roland VT-12 Vocal Trainer - The Ultimate Pocket Vocal Coach. From music school to home, from recording studio to backstage dressing room, the pocket-sized VT-12 is your ultimate traveling vocal coach. With a variety of built-in exercises and warm-ups for improving your vocal skills, the VT-12 provides real-time analysis of your pitch while you sing so you can visualize your progress.
The illuminated pitch meter displays your pitch, and can even detect two singers simultaneously for two-part harmony training in equal temperament and just intonation. The VT-12 also has onboard vocal guides and backing tracks based on the bundled book from Berklee Press (the publishing division of Berklee College of Music), plus 50 etudes from the world-standard Concone classical vocal lessons.
“The VT-12 is an ideal integration of a tuner, recorder, metronome, and a comprehensive vocal method. The VT-12 contains all of the elements required for vocal training in an easy-to-use, handheld device.
There are a lot of different tools for other instrumentalists, but there’s nothing like the VT-12 because this is particularly for singers, and I think it’s an indispensible tool for vocal training for teachers and students alike.” — Anne Peckham (Chair, Voice Department, Berklee College of Music)
• Visually check your pitch in half-step increments with the illuminated pitch meter
• Detects two singers simultaneously for two-part harmony training in equal temperament and just intonation
• Onboard audio exercises with guide vocals and backing tracks, plus a companion book from Berklee Press; for warm-ups and basic-level exercises, the pitch meter displays your pitch against the internal guide vocal for comparison
• World-standard Concone Op. 9 Fifty Lessons classical voice exercises with piano accompaniment and melody guide tracks; the VT-12 displays the pitch of the guide melody and your pitch simultaneously
• Review function for instant playback to hear your performance
• REC IN jack (stereo mini) for recording songs and other lesson content
• Attachable template for teaching and practicing in the Solfége format with moveable “Do”
Metronome with tap tempo
• Built-in tilt stand for desktop use
Runs on two AA-size batteries (alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable)
• Available in three colors: black, metallic orange, and aqua blue