Product Code: Str-Volante
Strymon Volante is a powerful stereo multi-head delay that also offers a sound on sound looper and vintage spring reverb, with powerful sound-sculpting controls for limitless sonic possibilities. Featuring magnetic drum echo, tape echo, and reel-to-reel studio echo, Strymon Volante enables you to create incredible retrofuture atmospheres, ambient echoes, warm, organic feedback and evocative vintage delay tones.
The Strymon Volante allows you to create anything from brooding chord textures to Gilmour inspired leads (think Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii). Like most Strymon pedals, the Volante and a Synthesizer are also a match made in heaven. Whether you’re laying down lush ambient pads or programming a soaring sequenced line, Volante will keep you creating and music making for hours and hours (... and hours and hours).
Delivering exceptional sound quality and intuitive playability, Volante offers a variety of sound-sculpting features and controls for limitless sonic possibilities including:
- Multi-head magnetic media delay machine providing four playback heads with individual feedback, panning, and level controls
- Dedicated control over echo machine tone and media: Low Cut, Mechanics, Wear
- Input Record Level for clean reproduction to warm, fat saturation
- Independent Spring Reverb
- Sound on Sound looping mode with reverse, pause, splice, and infinite repeat functions
- High impedance stereo input and stereo output
- Input Level switch allows for both instrument and line level signals
- On, Favorite, and Tap Tempo footswitches plus expression pedal input for connection of an expression pedal, external tap pedal, 1/4″ to MIDI cable, or MultiSwitch Plus.
- Full featured MIDI in/out supporting MIDI CCs, program changes, and more
- USB jack for controlling MIDI via computer
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- Premium JFET analog front end
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters provide uncompromising audio quality
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True bypass