Product Code: TB03
Roland TB-03 Boutique Bassline Synthesizer
Step, write shuffle and fine tempo control functions make programming patterns simpler. The LED display shows the current step in the sequence as well as fine tempo values, such as 125.5 beats per minute. Trigger the internal sequencer through the trigger input function while switching between write and play modes without stopping pattern playback. Not only does this open up new possibilities on a live stage, but it lets you work more efficiently and effectively as you look for that new sound or dynamic undertone.
The MIDI and USB ports let you send and receive DAW software that gives you even more options for your aural creations. This versatility turns your synth into a controller for as many DAW devices as you can stand to sync with the device.
- Realistic recreation of the iconic TB-303 Bass Line synth
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TB-303
- Hands-on control over expressive parameters, including cutoff, resonance, envelope mod, decay, and accent
- New features not found on the original TB-303, including four-digit LED display, overdrive and delay effects, MIDI, fine tempo control, and additional functions for pattern creation
- Programmable via classic Pitch, Time, and Step write modes
- Continue playing a sequence even while switching between write and play modes
- CV/Gate outputs for controlling vintage analogue gear and modular synthesizers
- Dedicated trigger input to drive the internal sequencer
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- High-quality construction with metal front panel
- Battery-operated (four AA) or USB-powered
- 24-bit, 96 kilohertze stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface