QSC TouchMix-16 20-Input Compact Digital Mixer
Product Code: touchmix-16
The QSC TouchMix-16 compact digital mixer is designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix-16 mixers have the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
Simple Mode makes getting great results easy and fast (similar to the “Auto” function on a DSLR camera. Advanced Mode gives pro users total control over all mixer parameters. Wizards and preset libraries created specifically for live sound reinforcement assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more. The built-in colour touchscreen combines with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation “Big Mixer” Features and Specifications. Includes gate, compressor, 4-band full parametric EQ and variable high-pass filter on all input channels.
The TouchMix-16 includes four premium stereo DSP’s with a full selection of professional digital effects, 1/3 octave graphic EQ, notch filters, limiters and delay on main and aux. Channel-selectable phantom power is available on the unit's high quality microphone preamps. Multiple monitor mixes including the ability to drive in-ears directly.
This unit can be operated via the internal colour touch-screen and rotary dial, a mobile device or both simultaneously. A USB Wi-Fi adapter is included, and no additional network hardware is required for remote control.
Multitrack direct to disk recording/playback is available via an external USB hard drive (not included) with no computer required. The Touchmix is approximately the size and weight of a small laptop computer and a padded carrying case is included for protection and easy transport.
TouchMix delivers all the processing power and features that a professional live sound engineer could want!
- 20 full-function inputs: 12 mic, four mic/line (XLR/TRS Combo), two stereo line (TRS), talkback (XLR), USB 2-track Outputs: six aux (XLR), two stereo (TRS), main R/L (XLR), cue (TRS), monitor (TRS)
- TRS aux outs drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly
- Four-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- Four professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector
- 1/3-octave graphic equalization, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux. outputs
- Eight DCA and eight mute groups
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files
- Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- Remote control via mobile devices
- Wi-Fi interface included